Ladies' Night Special!
Each cheese fondue comes with artisan breads and seasonal vegetables for dipping.
- FEATURED CHEESE - HATCH GREEN CHILE: Aged Cheddar, Emmenthaler, Lager Beer, Hatch Green Chiles, Cumin, Worcestershire
- OR Choose one cheese fondue from our dinner menu.
Charcuterie Board: Our selection of premium cured meats, artisan crackers and accompaniments. $15
Enjoy one of our delicious, freshly prepared salads, each featuring one of The Melting Pot's signature dressings.
- FEATURED SALAD: Strawberry Almond: Mixed Greens, Strawberries, Honey-Roasted Almonds, Feta, Raspberry Vinaigrette
- OR Choose one salad from our dinner menu.
The petite entrée include seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces.
- Petite Entrée: Teriyaki-Marinated Steak • Herb-crusted Chicken • Shrimp • Filet Mignon
(Vegan & vegetarian options available.)
Add a lobster tail to your entrée. $18
Our entrées can be prepared with any of the premium cooking styles listed below.
- Seasoned Court Bouillon: Seasoned Vegetable Broth
- Coq au Vin: Burgundy Wine, Mushrooms, Scallions, Garlic
- Mojo: Caribbean-Inspired, Garlic, Cilantro, Citrus
Served with a variety of sweet treats and fresh fruits. Choose one chocolate fondue per cooktop.
- FEATURED CHOCOLATE: Dark & Dulce: The rich flavor of dark chocolate is melted with dulce de leche and finished with sea salt.
- OR Choose one chocolate fondue to complete your meal. See our dessert menu for all the decadent details.
Sweet Additions: Cream Puffs, Macarons, Cheesecake. $6 Each | $15 For All Three
3 course (Cheese, Salad, Chocolate) $35 per person; Add the Petite Entrée +$12.00
Tax and gratuity not included.
*Offer is valid at this location only. Not valid with any other promotional offer, discount or dip certificate. See store for details or restrictions.
Before placing your order, please inform a Melting Pot team member if a person in your party has a food allergy.
*Our fondue-style service may result in the undercooking of certain ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked MEATS, POULTRY, seafood, shellfish, or EGGS, may increase your RISK of foodborne illness.