Dip into an Intimate Dining Experience
A night out to connect with your loved ones and celebrate life’s special moments in our semi-private setting is just what you need right now. The Melting Pot’s intimate dining experience you know and love allows us to safely socially distance our guests so you can have peace of mind while dining with us.
At Melting Pot, the health and safety of our guests and team members has and will continue to be our top priority as we take extensive steps to ensure your safety. We will seat guests appropriately to enjoy the unique fondue dining experience in a semi-private setting.
We have always exceeded cleanliness and safety standards and care taking additional steps to ensure you can safely enjoy delicious fondue and celebrate life’s special moments (big and small) with the ones you love.
Guests with questions or requests regarding existing reservations, or future plans can contact their local Melting Pot directly. Melting Pot locations are committed to making your night out a memorable one.
What We Are Doing:
- Checking team members temperature prior to entry
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Adhering to the daily capacity per state and local guidelines
- Limiting reservations to not exceed capacity restrictions
- Ensuring continuous sanitation and following cleaning procedures with the highest of standards
- Touchless service as much as possible
What You Can Do:
- Book a reservation online or over the phone so the Melting Pot can support social distancing efforts
- Wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering the restaurant
- Do not crowd the reservation area
- Practice social distancing in the entire restaurant and stand six-feet apart or more apart
- Limit your party size per state and local guidelines
- View our menu online or request a single use menu
We’re excited to serve and celebrate with you soon! Please check with your local Melting Pot for current dining room hours of operation.