Dip into an Intimate Dining Experience
A night out to connect with your loved ones, friends, or family to celebrate life’s special moments is always a treat. The Melting Pot’s semi-private dining experience you already love allows our guests to safely socially distance, so you can have peace of mind while dining with us.
At Melting Pot, the health and safety of our guests and team members continues to be our utmost priority, as we follow all local and state guidelines along with implementing addition precautions.
We remain committed to cleanliness and safety standards and want to reassure you that your comfort is key while enjoying a delicious fondue night out. We invite you to continue celebrating life’s memorable moments (big or small) with the ones you love, at Melting Pot.
For guests with questions or requests regarding reservations, please contact your local Melting Pot directly. Melting Pot locations are committed to making your night out a memorable one.
What We Are Doing:
- Wearing masks and frequently washing hands
- Adhering to the daily capacity limits per state and local guidelines
- Monitoring reservations to not exceed capacity restrictions, including party sizes
- Ensuring continuous sanitation and following of extensive cleaning procedures
- Providing touchless service as much as possible
What You Can Do:
- Please wait to dine with us if you are feeling sick
- Book a reservation online or by phone so we can ensure your table during limited capacity restrictions
- Wash/sanitize your hands prior to entering the restaurant
- Practice social distancing while inside the restaurant and stand at least 6 feet apart
- Be conscious of party size restrictions per your state and/or local guidelines
- View menu online on mobile phone at MeltingPot.com, or request a single-use menu
We’re excited to serve you and celebrate your occasions, big or small! Please check with your local Melting Pot for current dining room hours of operation. Reservations highly recommended.