Ring in the new year with fondue! New Year's Eve is the perfect time to gather with friends - raise a glass to the year past and toast to good fortune in the coming year! There's no better way to celebrate than with handcrafted fondue.
New Year's Eve Menu
Please choose one cheese fondue. Each cheese fondue comes with artisan breads and seasonal vegetables for dipping.
- Black Truffle Cheddar: White Wine, Garlic, Cream Cheese, Cheddar Cheese Blend, Black Truffle Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- French Onion Gruyère: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina, Beef Broth, Caramelized Onions
- Red Pepper Gorgonzola: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola, White Wine, Sherry, Roasted Red Peppers, Shallots
Charcuterie Board: Our selection of premium cured meats, artisan crackers and accompaniments. $11.95
Enjoy one of our delicious salads each featuring one of The Melting Pot's signature dressings.
- Caesar: Romaine, Parmesan, Croutons, Caesar Dressing, Parmesan-Dusted Pine Nuts
- Caprese: Mixed Greens, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Balsamic Glaze
- Strawberry Almond: Mixed Greens, Strawberries, Honey-Roasted Almonds, Feta, Housemade Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette
All entrées include seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces.
- New Year's Indulgence: Chimichurri Filet, Honey Dijon Chicken, Lemon Garlic Pork, Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin
- New Year's Delight: Chimichurri Filet, Honey Dijon Chicken, Coconut Cilantro Lime Shrimp, Atlantic Salmon
- Child Plate (Under 12): Teriyaki-Marinated Sirloin, Honey Dijon Chicken, Coconut Cilantro Lime Shrimp; Child's 3-course $29.95
(Vegan & Vegetarian options available)
Add a lobster tail to your entrée. $14.95
Our entrées can be prepared with any of the premium cooking styles listed below.
- Coq au Vin: Burgundy Wine, Mushrooms, Scallions, Garlic
- Mojo: Caribbean-Inspired, Garlic, Cilantro, Citrus
- Seasoned Court Bouillon: Seasoned Vegetable Broth
Please choose one chocolate fondue. Enjoy fresh strawberries, blondies, bananas, pineapple, marshmallow treats, pound cake and brownie for dipping with your choice of the following chocolate fondues.
- Truffle Chocolate Fondue: Chocolate hazelnut spread is stirred into the creamy flavor of milk chocolate and topped with toasted hazelnuts and gaufrette crumbles.
- Berries & Cream: Wildberry purée and mascarpone cheese are melted with the rich flavor of dark chocolate.
- Bananas Foster: The buttery flavor of white chocolate is melted with bananas & dulce de leche, and flambéed.
Sweet Additions: Cream Puffs, Macarons, Cheesecake. $5 Each | $11 For All Three
$74.95 per person, includes a Champagne Toast per guest. Tax and 20% Service Fee Not Included.
Before placing your order, please inform a Melting Pot team member if a person in your party has a food allergy.
*Our fondue-style service may result in the undercooking of certain ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked MEATS, POULTRY, seafood, shellfish, or EGGS, may increase your RISK of foodborne illness.