Careers at The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is the nation's largest fondue restaurant franchise, and this unique, casual dining restaurant is now hiring energized team members who are ready to serve memories that last a lifetime.
At The Melting Pot, fondue truly becomes a memorable dining experience where guests can dip into something different – and discover all the ingredients to a relaxed atmosphere, private tables, attentive service, fine wines and signature fondue dinners.
Are you ready for a change – are you excited about working in a one-of-a-kind, dining atmosphere? The Melting Pot is a restaurant that offers great pay, flexible schedules and a cool and comfortable working environment.
Come discover what makes The Melting Pot a unique dining experience… and an exceptional work environment.
Hospitality Specialist (Host)
It has been proven that the first and last impressions are undoubtedly the most lasting. Whether addressing a guest over the telephone or in person, the hospitality specialist is instrumental in conveying the level of enthusiasm which has given The Melting Pot its name.
- Flexible scheduling – (full and part time)
- Retail Sales Commissions
- Career growth potential
- 50% discount when dining as a guest.
- Competitive Compensation
- Answering phones and making reservations, and showing guest to their table.
- Opening doors and greeting guests entering and exiting the restaurant, establishing a professional, hospitable rapport with each guest.
- Maintains positive guest relations and exceeds guests’ expectations by promoting and reinforcing The Melting Pot culture of the The Perfect Night Out®.
- Performs as part of the team, executing opening, running and closing side-work assignments.
If you need assistance in completing the application below, please contact a member of our management team. Applicants should be extremely careful as they complete this application.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with Americans with Disabilities Act, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to eligible applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment.