Show your fondue-ness for the one you love.
Treat your special someone to an unforgettable evening at The Melting Pot. Experience four courses of the best fondue in town including premium cheeses, amazing entrées and delicious chocolate. As a special treat, all of our guests will receive a luscious truffle tableside. In addition, to make your visit even more memorable, we'll snap a picture of you and your loved ones to take home.
Looking to add an extra touch of romance to your reservation? We have beautiful rose packages, champagne toasts, teddy bears & chocolates, and more. These extras can be added for an additional cost and preset to your table. Additional items can be selected online while making your reservation.
Be sure to book your rose petal-covered table today — Valentine’s reservations will go quickly!
February 12th, 13th & 14th
(This will be the only menu available on these dates.)
Please choose one cheese fondue. Each cheese fondue comes with artisan breads and seasonal vegetables for dipping.
- Wisconsin Cheddar: Aged Cheddar, Emmenthaler, Sam Adams Boston Lager®, Garlic
- Buffalo Wisconsin Trio: Butterkäse, Fontina, Gorgonzola, White Wine, Sherry, Shallots, Scallions, Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- Sparkling Gruyère: Gruyère, Raclette, Fontina, Champagne, Garlic, Nutmeg, Lemon
Charcuterie Board: Our selection of premium cured meats, artisan crackers and accompaniments. $14
Enjoy one of our delicious salads each featuring one of The Melting Pot's signature dressings.
- Caprese: Mixed Greens, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomatoes, Basil, Balsamic Glaze
- Kale Caesar: Kale, Pine Nuts, Parmesan, Croutons, Caesar
- Cherry Blossom: Mixed Baby Salad Greens, Sun-Dried Cherries, Sweet Candy-Coated Pecans, with a Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette.
All entrées include seasonal vegetables and signature dipping sauces. Vegan & vegetarian options available.
- Cupid's Combo: Brasa Chicken, Garlic & Wine Filet, Irish Whiskey Salmon, Ginger & Turmeric Shrimp
- Cupid’s Feast : Herb-Crusted Pork Tenderloin, Filet Mignon Florentine, Garlic & Wine Filet, Brasa Chicken
- Kid's Entrée (12 & under): Brasa Chicken, Garlic & Wine Filet, Shrimp $25
Add a lobster tail to your entrée. $18
Our entrées can be prepared with any of the premium cooking styles listed below.
- Seasoned Court Bouillon: Seasoned Vegetable Broth
- Coq au Vin: Burgundy Wine, Mushrooms, Scallions, Garlic
- Mojo: Caribbean-Inspired, Garlic, Cilantro, Citrus
For a perfect ending to the experience, indulge in delicious chocolate fondue served with a variety of decadent dippers. Please choose one chocolate fondue.
- Cookies ‘n Cream Marshmallow Dream: Decadent flavor of dark chocolate is swirled with marshmallow crème, flambéed, and topped with Oreo® cookie crumbles
- Gianduia Fondue: The smooth flavor of milk chocolate is swirled with Frangelico and topped with chopped hazelnuts.
- Strawberry Mascarpone Shortcake: Mascarpone cheese and strawberry purée are melted with the buttery flavor of white chocolate.
Sweet Additions: Cream Puffs, Macarons, Cheesecake. $6 Each | $14 For All Three
$99 per person. A 20% Service Fee will be applied to all checks.
Tax not included.
*Offer is valid at this location only. Not valid with any other promotional offer, discount or dip certificate. See store for details or restrictions.
Before placing your order, please inform a Melting Pot team member if a person in your party has a food allergy.
*Our fondue-style service may result in the undercooking of certain ingredients. Consuming raw or undercooked MEATS, POULTRY, seafood, shellfish, or EGGS, may increase your RISK of foodborne illness.