Lots of reasons to celebrate in May !
Choose for a roster of fun events for you, your family and colleagues.
• SEE General Manager Tony Micklos "FONDUE"ing on 2 KASA FOX on New Mexico Style with Nikki Stanzione ! Check out our facebook page to watch the video from Friday, May 17th 8:45 AM appearance. https://www.facebook.com/TheMeltingPotAlbuquerque
• Our Gift to the Grad: All May : A gift for grad on your table with our compliments. Just mention "Gift for Grad" when making reservation.
• "School's Out for Summer": Mon, May 20th and Tues, May 21st: Students making a purchase of $15 each receive a complimentary mocktail from our new Mocktail menu.
Sign up for Club fondue to receive all our event notifications
What you will see at the Uptown location:
- A brand new, entirely renovated interior with twice the seating capacity.
- Expanded seating in our highly-coveted Lover's lane.
- Three private party rooms accommodating groups of 8 to 52! Plus private booths for 4 guests.
Our "Meltdown" bar features:
- Beautiful stainless steel bar top with seating for 14.
- Granite topped tables with a view of the mountains. perfect for a sunset cocktail !
- A television tuned to sports !
- Gift card sales available each day starting at noon ! Just ring the bell at the right hand side of the door if the restaurant is not yet open.
GLUTEN FREE MENU
We take the guess work out of dining at The Melting Pot for people with gluten sensitivities, food allergies and Celiac disease. You may view a Gluten Free menu on the right from the drop-down menu.
Please let us know upon making your reservation of any food allergies and sensitivities. Our staff is regularly trained to handle questions about food allergens and will help you select your meal. Many of our menu items can be modified to be gluten-free, tree nut-free, garlic-free, seafood-free, fish-free, egg-free and soy-free.