FOR VIP access to special events & early reservation privileges, join CLUB FONDUE ! Click here to become a Club Fondue member
Attention High School Girls ! Be a Runway Model at Toni&Guy and The Melting Pot's "Project Prom Couture" on Saturday, 3/22/14. Click here to enter to be a model !
Educators ! We have not forgotten about you. "Teacher Appreciation Night" is Thurs, 3/27/14 ! Educators in all fields & their friends & families are invited to enjoy a 2-course dinner & glass of house made sangria for just $14.95 per person. Click here for more info & to reserve !
SEE General Manager Tony Micklos "FONDUE"ing on 2 KASA FOX on New Mexico Style with Nikki Stanzione Check out our face book page to watch the video from our appearance https://www.facebook.com/TheMeltingPotAlbuquerque
What you will see at the Uptown location:
- A brand new, entirely renovated interior with twice the seating capacity.
- Expanded seating in our highly-coveted Lover's lane.
- Three private party rooms accommodating groups of 8 to 52! Plus private booths for 4 guests.
Our "Meltdown" bar features:
- Beautiful stainless steel bar top with seating for 14.
- Granite topped tables with a view of the mountains. perfect for a sunset cocktail !
- A television tuned to sports !
- Gift card sales available each day starting at noon ! Just ring the bell at the right hand side of the door if the restaurant is not yet open.
GLUTEN FREE MENU
We take the guess work out of dining at The Melting Pot for people with gluten sensitivities, food allergies and Celiac disease. You may view a Gluten Free menu on the right from the drop-down menu.
Please let us know upon making your reservation of any food allergies and sensitivities. Our staff is regularly trained to handle questions about food allergens and will help you select your meal. Many of our menu items can be modified to be gluten-free, tree nut-free, garlic-free, seafood-free, fish-free, egg-free and soy-free.